EVERYTHING IS IN THE CAN
We've designed our portable propane campfire to store all the pieces right inside the canister. Even the ten foot hose fits inside! When you’re ready to hit the road with your Campfire In A Can, there’s no need to worry about leaving a part behind because everything’s stowed safely in the can.
No wood = no smoke. This is great if you have allergies. The propane version of Campfire In A Can is clean burning, easy to set up, and a cinch to light. Plus, you're not stuck paying crazy prices for firewood from the campsite. Best of all, there's no ash or mess to clean up afterwards! Well, maybe some hot dog wrappers but that's a different story.
GUARANTEED TO WARM MORE THAN YOUR SHINS
Don't let the small size fool you. This little unit can crank out up to 64,000 BTU's of heat! How hot is that? Well, let's put it this way: a group of six adults could be around the fire, sitting a couple feet away from the flame and their cheeks would still be nice and toasty. Raise the unit up on the canister top to envelop your group in an even bigger sphere of warmth!
FIRE BAN GUARANTEED
This model is perfect for the bush or the backyard as it's been tested and certified to CSA standards for use during fire bans. It's the only portable campfire available with a zero clearance to combustibles rating. Put simply, that means the base is so well insulated, it doesn't heat up at all. You can use it on patio mats, wood decks, grass... heck you could probably keep it on your lap if you wanted!
MADE FOR CAMPERS, BY CAMPERS
Being campers ourselves, we put a lot of thought into some features our fellow outdoor enthusiasts might appreciate. Sure, Campfire In A Can is lightweight, sturdy, and brings the heat but what really puts it head and shoulders above the competition is our attention to detail. For instance:
- The included ten foot hose is soft and flexible so it’ll lay flat on the ground where no one can trip on it. Safety first!
- We use a control lever, not some piddly little dial or switch you'll need pliers for.
- We put the control lever where the hose connects to the tank instead of at the burner unit like other units on the market. Why? When you're cozy, you don't want to have to get up to adjust the fire. With Campfire In A Can, you can crank it up from the comfort your chair!
- Speaking of control, we use an adjustable ball valve on the regulator to give you total control over the flame. Turn it on and off instantly, set it down low for some ambiance, or crank it to 11 when it gets chilly out!
- Attach a quick disconnect, then you can connect and disconnect it to your RV propane feed in seconds. Plus, the fittings on the hose are threaded so, in a pinch, you can find parts easily and install them yourself.
- Let's not forget about the included cooking grill, more than sturdy enough for pots and pans. Campfire cuisine at its finest!
- Miss the look of a wood fire? We include a realistic looking, one piece fire log to give it that classic wood fire feel. We thought of everything!
TO BOLDLY GO...
Like all the other models from Campfire In A Can, this one's made to be used anywhere! It's light, easy to carry, and when everything's packed up, the self contained design means nothing bounces around inside the canister. Even the ceramic log has a molded, reusable holder so it won’t move around while travelling. No matter if you're on the bumpiest of back roads, once everything's packed into your Campfire In A Can, it stays put!
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
We think our portable campfires are the absolute best option out there for campers. That's why we back each Campfire In A Can with our 100% Happy Camper Guarantee. But, in the off chance something isn't working right, you can give us a call and actually talk to the inventor! Leo literally knows these things inside and out and is always glad to help. Pretty sweet, hey? How many other brands will let you have a chat with the inventor?